Installation of internal or external components and any accessories. Examples include; printers, scanners, graphics cards, memory, hard drives, MP3 players and much more.
Networking and Wireless
With your own network set up, the various network capable devices you may have at home (i.e. computer desktops, laptops, printers, televisions, stereos) will get connected, bringing you to a whole new level of interconnectivity and easy access.
When we set up any network, our primary focus is to help you take full advantage of the technology available, to:
New Computer Setup
We offer tech support services to set up your new computer. We know that getting a new computer set up and ready to use can sometimes be a daunting task. You have to make sure cables are properly connected, screen resolutions are configured, and Internet connection is working and so much more.
Our new PC setups are turn-key. When we’re done, you will be able to sit down and start using your new computer immediately. We guarantee it. You will not be left to try to figure out how to setup your iPod, or how to get your e-mail transferred. Compared to most of our competitors, it doesn’t matter how long it takes, we will never leave a new computer setup until we’re absolutely positive that it’s done and working properly. We don’t have any limitations, we do everything and believe it or not, all of this for one flat price. Our tech support offers the following services for your new computer:
- Setup of your new computer. We’ll unpack everything and then assemble your new PC and make sure everything is plugged in and working correctly.
- We will transfer your documents, pictures, email, etc. from your old computer to the new one.
- We will configure Internet and email access on the new computer.
- We will update all installed software with all available security patches from their respective vendors to ensure the highest performance and safety for your new PC.
- We will go through and make sure you understand the basic operation of your new computer.
You don’t need to struggle with a new computer set up anymore. Rest assured, Nydra Technologies will take care of it and make sure it all works correctly.
Backup & Information Recovery
It’s a simple fact that all hard drives will eventually fail and when they do, recovering your precious information can be costly and sometimes the information is not recoverable at all.
Thankfully, Nydra Technologies provides both a backup service as well as an information recovery service in the event that you actually lose your data. The following is a brief description of our backup and information recovery services:
- Data transfer to a new computer, portable device or other media.
- Creating a backup schedule on your computer that matches your requirements. We can recommend the appropriate software to make sure backups are fast and easy.
- Performing an initial backup, show you how to use the backup software, and check to make sure it’s working properly.
- Get you setup with an ‘online’ Cloud backup solution. No more worrying about having to remember to run the backup manually. This solution is great for users with lots of pictures, music, email, and videos.
- Recovery of lost data from laptops, PC’s, CD’s, Flash drives, memory cards, external hard drives, disks, CDs and tapes.
Spyware & Virus Removal
Our spyware and virus removal service is done for a flat fee, and in most occasions, usually in 90 minutes or less! Remember that Nydra Technologies saves you the hassle of having to disconnect and transport your computer to another location and to have to wait for days or even weeks. When you need our help, we come to you.
Another important aspect of our spyware and virus removal service, that differentiates us from any other computer service company, is that, we don’t give up easily. For almost all our virus cases, we were able to successfully exterminate all malware off our customer’s computers, without the need to wipe out all their data. It would surely be easier to reformat a computer, but not for us. At Nydra Technologies we value what is most important to you. We know that losing months or even years or personal files, pictures, contacts, emails, music and all of your important information stored in your computer, is the last thing you want to do. You don’t necessarily have to say goodbye to years of invaluable files. At Nydra Technologies we’ll recur to the last resort to do our best to recuperate your computer files, eliminate all spyware, viruses, and malware and leave you with a clean and safer computer.
Through the Nydra Technologies spyware and virus removal service we:
A computer virus is a malicious software designed by hackers to steal valuable user data.
If you are interested, we can turn you into a geek or at least make you highly adept at dealing with computers. Our computer training service is provided by highly qualified instructors who will take you through the basics of computer use, terminology, troubleshooting problems and much more. Some of the training options we can provide include:
- Training on software, basic computer use skills, digital photos, video and music
- Learn how to navigate Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10 or Mac OSX
- Learn how to work with Windows, connect devices and keyboard shortcuts
- Learn how to use different web browsers
- Learn how to burn and rip CD’s, and organize your music
- MP3 player basics
- Learn the basics of file and folder organization on a computer
Some clients just like to get together a list of specific questions they have and have us come out and go over their list. This type of customized training works very well for many clients and we are happy to do it!